Disclosure: I work with Kohl’s as a consultant. This post contains affiliate links.
A post on Friday night?! What?! I know…I’m writing this real quick while making dinner to let you know that there are some slammin’ (is slammin’ too 1990’s?) fitness gear deals at Kohl’s.
There are a ton of sales in the women’s workout clothes section. And you can combine that with some amazing promotions:
- Get an extra 10% off your purchase for their “tax break savings” through November 6th (automatically applied at checkout
- Save $10/$25 purchase coupon code HARVEST10 that’s valid through November 8th.
Shipping is free on orders of $50 or more, or $8.95 for orders under $50.
Here are just a few of the fun deals I spotted:
Tek Gear Workout Leggings – $14.40 (I love these leggings. I have two pairs and wear ‘em all the time.)
FILA Running Capris – $16
Tek Gear V-Neck T-Shirts – $8.99 (I have SO many of these! They’re great for the gym.)
Tek Gear Bike Shorts – $7.80 (I’m not sure if these would be ideal for a long bike ride, but for spin class or the gym, they’re super cute!)
As an example, you could get 2 pairs of workout leggings, 2 pairs of shorts, and 3 t-shirts for $58 shipped after the coupons I mentioned. Plus, you’ll earn $10 Kohl’s Cash!
Share with me: What’s your favorite kind of fitness gear to buy?!
- Can Exercise and Nutrition Support the Immune System? - January 20, 2021
- Collagen vs. Whey Protein: What’s the Difference + Which is Better? - January 7, 2021
- Salt Tablets for Runners: Do You Need Them? - January 6, 2021