Easy Mediterranean Flatbread
This easy Mediterranean flatbread is a simple, flavorful, and quick meal.
Servings 1 serving
- 1 medium-size roasted garlic naan (I recommend Whole Foods 365 Brand, as it’s a bit smaller than some of the others on the market)
- 1/2 cup arugula
- 1/3 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1/3 cup canned artichoke hearts
- 1/8 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 2 tbsp feta
- 1/8 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 3 Applegate Well Carved Turkey and Veggie meatballs (or another fully cooked Mediterranean-style meatball or sausage; optional)
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
Top the naan with the arugula, cherry tomatoes, artichoke hearts, red onion, and feta. Drizzle with the teaspoon of olive oil and sprinkle with the oregano.
Bake for 4-5 minutes, or until the naan has crisped up a bit on the bottom and all ingredients are warm.
Meanwhile, place the meatballs in a microwave-safe bowl and cover with a paper towel. Microwave for 75-90 seconds, or until hot throughout. Let stand for a minute, then slice into bite size pieces.
After you remove the flatbread from the oven, add the chopped meatballs on top and enjoy.
Nutrition analysis (for entire recipe): 546 calories, 22.5 g fat, 6 g saturated fat, 1550 mg sodium, 62 g carbohydrate, 4.5 g fiber, 10 g sugar, 25.5 g protein, Vitamin D: 0%, Calcium: 20%, Iron: 32%, Potassium: 12%
- To make gluten free, use a gluten free naan, flatbread, or pizza crust.
- This recipe makes one big single-serving flatbread. The nutrition analysis below is based on that. However, you can also split this recipe to share, and pair it with a side dish.