Healthy Peach Crisp Smoothie Recipe
Craving dessert but trying to make healthier choices? This healthy peach smoothie recipe tastes exactly like your favorite baked peach crisp, but is more nutritious!
- 1 cup almond/coconut milk blend
- 1 cup sliced peaches
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 1 tsp brown sugar (optional)
- 1/2 to 1 tsp cinnamon (I like cinnamon - go to 1/2 tsp if you don't like it as much!)
- 1 tsp vanilla
Nutrition Analysis (approximate):
260 calories, 5 g fat (1 g sat fat), 164 mg sodium, 51 g carbohydrate, 7 g fiber, 25 g sugar, 6 g protein Vitamin A: 26%; Vitamin C:26%; Calcium: 50%; Iron: 11%; Vitamin D: 25%; Vitamin E: 27%; Potassium: 17%
- I used frozen peaches along with the frozen banana. The consistency was super thick – almost like a frosty! - which I kind of like. But if you want a thinner consistency, use fresh or canned peaches instead.
- Want extra protein in this smoothie? Consider using soy milk or regular dairy milk rather than the almond/coconut blend, or adding in a scoop of vanilla protein powder.
- The brown sugar is optional - you can cut it out if you'd like to make this healthier. However I think it gives it a more authentic "peach crisp" taste!