I love loading up my mp3 player (that’s right – I’ve got a regular old mp3 player, not an iPod or anything, haha) with fun music for my workouts. I find that with running in particular, the music is really helpful for motivating me to move. When that fun song comes on, it gives you the extra kick in the pants you need to pick up the pace.
I also may actually struggle not to be like that person from the Planet Fitness commercials that sings along out loud to my music. So as not to annoy others if I’m at the gym on the treadmill, I find myself silently mouthing the words to everything. Which probably makes me look like a crazy person, but hey – whatever keeps you going, right?
This past week, I’ve been obsessed with listening to some 90’s throwbacks in my running music playlist. I’m posting the playlist from my run this weekend – hope you enjoy it!
90’s Music Running Playlist
1. Third Eye Blind – How’s It Gonna Be
2. Coolio – Fantastic Voyage
3. Destiny’s Child – Bugaboo
4. 69 Boyz – Tootsie Roll
5. Salt N Pepa – Whatta Man
6. Blackstreet – No Diggity
7. Kriss Kross – Jump
8. DJ Kool – Let Me Clear My Throat
9. NSYNC – Bye Bye Bye (technically 2000 but including it in here anyway!)
10. Barenaked Ladies – One Week
11. Ginuwine – Pony
Share with me: What are your favorite 90’s workout songs for your running playlist?
Latest posts by Chrissy Carroll (see all)
- Skillet Lasagna for One - January 18, 2020
- 8 Week 10K Training Plan for Beginners - January 8, 2020
- One Word Challenge: Choosing a Guiding Word for 2020 - December 29, 2019